[Frama-c-discuss] Alt-ergo Problems

Hello,

I have some problems with the new version.

My observations:

When I am executing why-config, frama-c looks for alt-ergo as well as ergo.
This should be fixed.

Why-config recognizes alt-ergo as version 0.9 correctly. It also recognizes
the file renamed to ergo.

The problem:

Using the alt-ergo file no proof can be computed.

Solution?!:
Renaming alt-ergo to ergo, the proof can be computed.

In both cases the GUI shows version 0.8 instead of 0.9.

Another irritating problem is, that I seemingly  cannot use  alt-ergo 0.8
and 0.9 simultaneously because I could not distinguish between both. It
could be helpful if the title of each column would be named after each
prover-file, but I do not know how this would affect other platforms.
Anyway, I would like to use several provers and be able to distinguish them.

I also do not know the difference between seemingly equal columns like
alt-ergo and alt-ergo (select).

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Sincerely

Christoph