[Frama-c-discuss] Compiling Frama-C on Ubuntu 9.10

I tried to reproduce my previous error messages by running ./configure
&& make && sudo make install, but got a new error message that some
shell script is not executable. Then I removed all source files, freshly
extracted frama-c-Beryllium-20090902-why-2.21.tar.gz and
alt-ergo-0.9.tar.gz, and run ./configure && make && sudo make install.
this time, no error messages showed up and Frama-C/Jessie now works.

I installed the following packages with dependencies:
- ocaml
- liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev
- liblablgtksourceview-ocaml-dev
- graphviz
- libocamlgraph-ocaml-dev

I downloaded and compiled:
- frama-c-Beryllium-20090902-why-2.21.tar.gz
- alt-ergo-0.9.tar.gz

Could you please update the installation instructions for
frama-c-Beryllium-20090902-why-2.21.tar.gz and alt-ergo-0.9.tar.gz?

The next challenge will be to have our sysadmin install it in a PC lab
with Suse Linux

-Boris