[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Oxygen-20120901

Hello Anne,
For the native compilation problem, you may export variable environment OPTC to "" to compile with bytecode compilers.
(typically: make OPTC=   [targets...] ).
I'll try to fix it automatically at configure time.
	L.

Le 20 sept. 2012 ? 10:04, Anne Pacalet a ?crit :