Frama-C-discuss mailing list archives
This page gathers the archives of the old Frama-C-discuss archives, that was hosted by Inria's gforge before its demise at the end of 2020. To search for mails newer than September 2020, please visit the page of the new mailing list on Renater.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Oxygen-20120901
- Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Oxygen-20120901
- From: anne.pacalet at free.fr (Anne Pacalet)
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:51:05 +0200
- In-reply-to: <C9EFCF88-BADC-45BD-B436-8A20008F8C41@cea.fr>
- References: <5059DFFE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <505ACE1B.email@example.com> <C9EFCF88-BADC-45BD-B436-8A20008F8C41@cea.fr>
Hello Lo?c, Le 24/09/2012 16:32, Lo?c Correnson a ?crit : > For the native compilation problem, you may export variable environment > OPTC to "" to compile with bytecode compilers. > (typically: make OPTC= [targets...] ). > I'll try to fix it automatically at configure time. As I said, I installed the native compilers (I should have done this before !), and everything worked well then. Thanks anyway for your answer. I didn't try the new WP for the moment, but I surely will ;-) Bye, -- Anne.
- Prev by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Oxygen-20120901
- Next by Date: [Frama-c-discuss] Oxygen on Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Previous by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C Oxygen-20120901
- Next by thread: [Frama-c-discuss] Some information on invariant needs